We work with client’s debt infrastructure, real estate and other holdings to increase performance, allowing scalability and acquisition marketability and integration.
We focus on:
- Deal generation: We navigate the private arena to develop the right image thesis and enhance deal flow by profiling industries, screening targets and devising a plan to approach targets.
- Due diligence: We help companies make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing revenue growth and cost-reduction opportunities to determine a target’s full potential, and providing a clear post-acquisition agenda.
- Value creation plan: We support the pursuit of rapid returns by developing strategic blueprints for acquired companies, leading workshops that align management with strategic priorities and directing focused initiatives. During the ownership phase, we help increase the value of portfolio companies by supporting revenue enhancement and cost-reduction initiatives and refreshing their value-creation plans.
- Exit planning: We help ensure that companies maximize returns by identifying the optimal exit strategy, preparing the selling documents and prequalifying buyers.
- Firm and sector strategies: We work jointly with private equity firms to help them develop a tailored strategy for continued excellence, and sharpen their focus on specific industry sectors.
- Institutional strategy: We develop top-performing alternative programs, including private equity, real estate and infrastructure asset classes., expanding their participation in alternative assets through partnership and equity opportunities.
PAS Corp. provides a full range of services to support private equity, corporations and portfolio companies.